What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A downloadable guide that teaches you how to create your kindle book in a weekend
- This report is packed with step-by-step guidance showing you not only how to do it yourself but also how to go totallyhands free
- Start to finish Amazon Kindle publishing guide that kicks off by revealing how tocreate your book in just a weekend
- start to finish Amazon Kindle publishing guide that kicks off by revealing how to create your book in just a weekend
- How to crank out amazing books super fast
- The report is easily worth 10x the cost
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Book In a Weekend scores 74.76/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bookinaweekend.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bookinaweekend.com you’ll also be taken through to bookinaweekend.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)